Welcome to The Ellington
The Ellington's unique venue provides an intimate setting for music and dancing in historic downtown Lynchburg. We feature local and nationally-known musicians performing a wide range of music: from roots and soul, blues and jazz, to straight up rock and roll. There's not a bad seat in the house—though most of our shows will have you on your feet in no time!
While we pride ourselves on being the best intimate venue for live music in the area, we are MUCH MORE. We are a non-profit organization with two distinct missions: to bring people together through music and to identify, cultivate and expose artistic talent within our community.
• Advance tickets for Graham Whorley show now available in outlets and online at LynchburgTickets.com
• New hours for Ellington Fridays: doors will open at 6 with music from 6:30 to 9:30.
• Don't forget to join our 400+ member Facebook Group (The Ellington Fellowship Playhouse) and like our Facebook Page (Ellington Fellowship Playhouse) to keep up with what's going on at the Ellington.
• The Ellington placed in two categories in the recent "Best of the Burg" readers' survey! FIRST for "Best Venue for Live Music" and a tie for second for "Best Venue or Club for Dancing". Thanks for showing your support and voting for us!
• The Ellington is now partnering with LynchburgTickets.com to provide on-line advance ticketing for our Saturday shows.
Check Out these Ellington Videos
Don't Miss Our Next Event!