Ticketing: Terms and Conditions
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances unless it meets the guidelines set forth below in Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- Tickets will be collected before entry into the venue.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from The Ellington or other authorized points of sale.
- No admittance for any persons under the age of 21, unless the event states ALL AGES
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break during the performances depending on the show.
- Glass House reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Ellington.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Information is collected from those registering with The Ellington in order to facilitate ticket purchase or other services available.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Ellington.
EVENT CANCELLATION or POSTPONEMENT
If an event is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the ''Notices'' or individually, a ''Notice'') respectively shall be placed in the media by the The Ellington or it’s PR Representatives. Any refund made by The Ellington shall only be made out of sums held by The Ellington for said event.
The Notices shall advise procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the ticket holder could request a refund.
Refund will not be entertained if a request for a refund is made after the given period from the date of a Notice. Such un-refunded sums shall be dealt with at The Ellington's sole discretion.
In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased. If such credit cards are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and condition below shall apply.
Tickets purchased using payments other than credit cards shall be refunded by check and refunds will have to be made at the The Ellington or mailed to the Ticket Holder if a mailing address was provided. Ticket Holders will have to produce the full stub of the original tickets in good condition to claim refunds.
The Ticketing Fee and/or Booking Fee will not be refunded.
According to the Forrester Research, US Interactive Marketing Forecast, 2009-2015 report, online marketing is predicted to grow to be 30% of all marketing spend by 2016. As marketing dollars shift to online, it is critical to evaluate how you spend that investment so that you effectively increase conversions.